April 01 - 03, 2019
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
Contact Us: 1-888-482-6012
Enjoy your stay at eTail Connect
eTail Connect has secured a special conference rate for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the JW Marriott Marquis Miami at 1-305-421-8600 and identify yourself as an eTail Connect attendee.
Rooms are on a first come, first served basis. Make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Wednesday, March 21, 2019 by 5:00PM or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.
The conference attire is business casual for the duration of the event. This is generally defined as trousers and a collared shirt for men, and a skirt/trousers and a blouse for women.
About 4 weeks out from the event, you will have access to the conference partnering software. More information will be provided to you closer to this date.
Nearby Airports & Transportation – For Etail Connect East
Miami International Airport: 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Taxi - Taxicabs are located on the arrival (ground) level of the airport, outside of the baggage claim areas. Costs for taking a taxi from MIA to the JW Marriott Marquis Miami are appx. $35
- SuperShuttle - SuperShuttles are located on the arrival (ground) level of the airport, outside of the baggage claim areas. Advance reservations are required for service to and from MIA. Reserve an airport
shuttle or black car online, email or call 305-871-1000 for more information.
- Super Shuttle (1 Passenger): appx. $20 ($10 each additional passenger)
- Super Shuttle Premium Van (1 Passenger): appx. $32 ($16 each additional passenger)
- UberX – Available via mobile app, Appx. $21
- Lyft – Available via mobile app, Appx. $16
- GO airport Shuttle – Go to https://www.go-airportshuttle.com/ to make reservations.
- Shared Ride: Appx. $25
- Luxury Sedan: Appx. $80
- Uber – Available via mobile app, Appx. $35
- Lyft - Available via mobile app, Appx. $40
- Taxi – Appx. $70
***Be sure to make your reservations going to JW Marriott MARQUIS Miami***
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport: 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
|Ambassador Taxi Service||954-779-7777|
|American Taxi Cab||954-708-7499|
|Broward Airport Taxi, LLC d/b/a Broward Taxi||954-456-1111|
|Dial A Taxi Cab||954-888-5858|
|Friendly Checker Cab Company||954-999-9999|
|Gold Taxi Service||754-777-8294|
|Limo Taxi Service||954-867-6653|
|USA Executive Taxi of South Florida||954-709-6554|
|Yellow Cab of Broward||954-777-7777|
Where Do I Check In?
After checking in with the hotel’s front desk, please head over to the conference registration desk to pick up your welcome packet and badge. *Attach hotel map outlining registration area*
Kai Hahn- Conference Director: +1-646-200-7444 or
Theresa Lopez – Meeting Planner: +1- 646-7499 or
Lakeyia Dickerson – Event Coordinator: +1-646-200-7443
Ben Lombardo- Head of Audience Development: +646.200.7514
Felippe Velloso – Managing Director – WBR Connect: +1-646-200-7840
or Contact Us
BEWARE OF ROOM BLOCK AND RESERVATIONS SCAMS! Please note that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms. No housing company has been sanctioned by WBR and any outside groups contacting you claiming to be the housing provider for the event are not affiliated with the conference or WBR. If you have been contacted by one of these companies, or have any questions regarding making your hotel reservations for the event, please contact your event manager or call 1.888.482.6012